Digital Fundraising Challenges
This is a challenging and uncertain time for all of us.
To ensure we are able to keep supporting students to look after their own mental health and be there for their loved ones in these difficult circumstances, we need your help more than ever.
We also want to help you to look after your mental health and wellbeing during a time when your normal routines, hobbies and social activities have been put on pause.
That’s why we’re asking you to take on a digital fundraising challenge, and support us whilst taking care of yourself.
Below are a few ideas to get you started. Click on the links for a step-by-step guide and some template messages and social media posts!
- Virtual Quiz - Take your usual Thursday evening entertainment in the SU bar on the road to living rooms across the UK.
- Game-a-thon - Show off your skills by streaming them for the world to see (Or, alternatively, make your friends laugh with your epic failures…)
- Living Room Gig - Give your friends and fans a concert experience at home.
- Online Book Club - Explore genres you’d never normally try by taking on friends’ recommendations.
- Cooking Lessons - Share your culinary expertise and favourite family recipes.
- Birthday Fundraiser - Ask people to donate the money they would have spent celebrating with you.
- Indoor Sports Challenge - If you’re disappointed about an event being postponed, you don’t have to let your training go to waste.
- Craft Challenge - Offer your talents to friends who are looking for a new scarf/wall hanging/family portrait.
We've created some images for you to use in your social media posts about the challenge. Don't forget to tag @StudentMindsOrg and use the hashtag #TeamStudentMinds!