Media and Organisations
National or Student Media
If you're interested in covering any aspect of this campaign or speaking with students about their experiences, please see the press release below and contact:
We would love to hear from any organisations that would like to support the Ripple campaign. We'd be interested to hear of any potential collaborations, but some of the practical ways organisations might support the campaign include:
- Sharing information about student depression from our website.
- Engaging with our content on social media with posts, tweets and re-tweets.
- Proposing additional projects or content within our theme.
Share Ripple on social media
Want to support the Ripple campaign and help more students find out about depression? Share Ripple using social media! Link your friends and followers to the Ripple website, the Students Against Depression website, or share your own #RippleTips on Twitter.
- .@StudentMindsOrg has launched the Ripple campaign, tackling student #depression! Share #RippleTips and learn more: studentminds.org.uk/Ripple
- Visit studentminds.org.uk/Ripple to find out how @StudentMindsOrg are tackling uni student depression. Share your #RippleTips today!
- 1 in 4 students experience psychological distress associated with risks of depression, and feelings of low mood can be common in students facing the stresses of university life. Student Minds have launched the Ripple campaign to tackle student depression and teach students that everyone has a part to play in reducing the effects of depression!
Visit studentminds.org.uk/Ripple to find out more about Ripple events happening on your campus, learn more about student depression, and share your own #RippleTips to show others how you cope with depression.